Our family law attorneys understand that every client is unique. We offer personalized, attentive service to each client. We can assist you with the legal aspects of divorce and all other family law issues.
Our attorneys work toward minimizing the emotional and financial cost of family court disputes and strive to obtain the most favorable outcome for our clients. When your family is facing a change that requires legal action, you need to be advised of your rights and obligations under Indiana law. Helping you reach your goals is our priority. Regardless of whether an attorney must handle your legal issue, you owe it to yourself and your loved ones to understand the legal landscape.
Our attorneys will approach your family law issue individually and walk you through a process of first researching your options, selecting the best approach and, finally, executing the plan.
Since 1978, Coots, Henke & Wheeler has served families in Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, Noblesville, Zionsville, Indianapolis, and throughout central Indiana.
We offer effective advice and representation on issues such as:
- Divorce/dissolution of marriage, including high net worth divorce; closely held businesses; property division; custody and support orders; modifications of divorce decrees; and divorce appeals
- Custody and child relocation disputes, including notices of relocation, relocation contestation and relocation appeals
- Legal separation, including child support and maintenance during separation, protection of property and trials involving separation issues
- Paternity/child born to unmarried persons, including establishing paternity, custody and parenting time orders, child support calculation and modification, post-decree modifications and paternity appeals
- Adoptions, including those involving stepparents and grandparents; contested adoptions; and adoption appeals
- Collaborative divorce
- Divorce mediation
- Prenuptial/postnuptial agreements
Whatever your family law needs are, you can rely on us to work hard to help you achieve your goals. Schedule a consultation with the family law attorneys of Coots, Henke & Wheeler. Call 317-708-4819 or contact our Carmel law office online.