Mergers And Acquisitions
Each business transaction presents a unique set of facts and circumstances. Through our knowledge of our clients’ businesses, we advise and handle all legal aspects involved in negotiated acquisitions on both the “buy” and “sell” side for privately held companies.
Our strategy at Coots, Henke & Wheeler is to help our clients understand and navigate the issues associated with any transaction involving an acquisition, merger, reorganization or sale of their business, including:
- Transition and integration strategies
- Employment retention/management and consulting agreements
- Shareholder agreements/buy-sell agreements
- Estate planning and succession/exit strategies
- Due diligence services
- Stock purchase agreements/asset purchase agreements
- Loan agreements
- Personal guaranties/security agreements/Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) financing statements
- Management buyouts
In addition, we leverage our transactional and litigation experience to help our clients structure their deals to address and manage the risks and complications that can arise after the deal has been consummated. Contact Daniel Coots or Jay Curts at 317-708-4819 to discuss your mergers and acquisition needs.